Strona główna formularz zgłoszeniowy konsultacje informacyjne
1. Data administrator.
The administrator of your personal data is the Wrocławskie Centrum Rozwoju Społecznego, based in Wrocław (hereinafter: us). You can contact us as follows:
– by letter to the following address: pl. Dominikański 6, 50-159 Wrocław
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by phone: tel. 71 77 24 900.
2. Data protection officer.
We have appointed a data protection officer. It is a person whom you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights related to data processing. You can contact the inspector in the following ways:
– by letter to the following address: pl. Dominikański 6, 50-159 Wrocław.
– by e-mail: email@example.com
3. The purposes of processing your personal data.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1) related to the implementation of information consultations in Przejście Dialogu
2) responding to your letters, complaints and requests,
3) performing duties resulting from the Act of 6 September 2001 on access to public information.
4. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data:
1) the processing of your personal data is necessary to carry out information consultations in the Dialogue Transit (Article 6 section 1 point b of the GDPR),
2) the need to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (Article 6 section 1 point c of the GDPR),
3) performance of a task carried out in the public interest pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 point e).
5. The period of storage of your personal data.
We will store your data contained in the documentation related to information consultations in Przejście Dialogu for a period of one year from the date of consultation.
6. Recipients of your personal data.
We will transfer your personal data to Authorities, public entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities, or state institutions, when they make a request, based on an appropriate legal basis, entities acting on behalf or on command of the Administrator.
To the extent necessary – Applicants acting on the basis of the Act of 6 September 2001 on access to public information.
7. Data transfer outside the European Economic Area.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
8. Rights related to the processing of personal data.
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
– the right to access your personal data
– the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
– the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
– the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
– the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract and the performance of legally justified obligations by the administrator. To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our data protection officer (contact details in points 1 and 2 above).
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.